Our COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
The safety of all of our youth ministry participants and volunteers is always our #1 priority. We are following all recommendations and regulations from our parish of All Saints and the Diocese of Arlington fully aware of guidelines from the Virginia Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, such as…
- We will encourage 3′ physical distancing guidelines, enhanced safety practices, and be in line with the All Saints Parish guidelines as described here.
- We will post signage at entrances that states that no one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, should participate.
- In regards to food service, we will provide hand sanitizer and encourage hand washing, and volunteers will use barriers (e.g., gloves or deli tissue) when touching utensils.
- Beverages will be closed containers, or dispensed by adult volunteers.
- All shared items will be disinfected between events to the extent practicable.
- We will work to ensure that exits and “people flow” are configured to reduce the occurrence of bottlenecks at the conclusion of the events.
- We will sanitize shared materials and spaces in conjunction with the Parish’s cleaning routines.